Text from page 8:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
I THE EDITH
N BFI-l.-Xl.l7 of the stall' and as editor of the
1938 TTTHISTLE I want to thank the organizations and
individuals who made this book possible.
Our gratitude to Rollin V. Davis, our faculty ad-
visor, for his patience and expert guidanceg to Mr.
james for the use of many splendid publicity picturesg
to Mr. Miller our thanks for a line camera technique.
We owe much to The Canton Engraving Co., Pitts-
burgh Printing Co., and the Photo-Refiex Studios for
the handling of copy and production of Volume Thirty-
The Seniors and organizations in their cooperation
with the staff made it possible for us to meet an effec-
tive production schedule so that it Wasn't Without a
certain amount of sadness that We said OK to the last
We trust'you enjoy the book as much as We did in