Text from page 5:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Carlisle High School, we are bringing
Gifts of love and homage due.
Loud the songs of praises ringing,
For the debt we owe to you.
Other high schools have their banners,
With their colors dull or bright,
But the noblest and the fairest
ls the Carlisle Green and White.
We will always strive to keep thee
Honored high above the rest.
On the diamond, in the schoolroom
We will give thee of our best,
Ever upward, ever onward,
'Til our acme we attain,
Then we'll graduate with honor
And perpetuate your fame.
When we enter life's stern battles,
And our High School days are o'er,
When the curtain of our school life
O'er our simple stage shall lower,
We will ever think of high school,
And the pleasures at their height,
Spent beneath the noble colors
Of the Carlisle Green and White.”