Text from page 9:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Ig 2 . . . our world
I I S
THIS IS AN AIR-MINDED WORLD TODAY AND IT IS OURS.
GREAT SCIENTIFIC ACHEVEMENTS BELONG TO ALL AND
BENEFIT ALL. OUR NEIGHBORS COME FROM ALL PARTS
OF THE GLOBE AND WE WANT THEM TO BE GOOD
NEIGHBORS. WE HAVE LEARNED THAT WHEN ONE
NATION SUFFERS, ALL SUFFER, AND WHEN ONE PROS-
PERS, ALL PROSPER, FOR 'NE ARE NOT ENTIRELY INDE-
PENDENT. WE MUST LOVE OUR NEIGHBORS, AND TO DO
SO WE MUST KNOW THEM. THEREFORE, WE OF BUCYRUS
HIGH SCHOOL SHALL STRIVE TO INCLUDE THE WHOLE
WORLD IN OUR WORLD.
-J. E. DOBBINS.”