Text from page 13:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Mrs. Holly Plunkett: Math "lf you light your fire at
both ends the middle will shift for itself."
Sister Mary Robert: Library "My library was duke-
dom large enough."
Mr, James Reinhard: Art "Was ist das Schwerste
van allem? Wasndir has Leichtests dunket. mit den
Augen ze sehen, was vor den Augen dlr deigt."
What is the most difficult of all? That which seems
to you the easiest, to see with one's eyes what is
lying before them. Goethe
Mrs. Ernestine Roth: Spanish "lt must be the coal
dust in the air."
Mr. George Schlicht: Religion "Dead men don't