Text from page 13:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
. . . The first report card day brings out the graduates among us.
Monitors Nancy l.aFond and Tom Polenz cheek out a hook for
Ed Olezak at the new library counter.
Gerald Richter, Ken hmm, John Stalzenau, and Fred Struck,
seniors, ,display their linery on Heel and 'lie Day
Sensors of Miss Schaarschmldfs homeroom enioy the new furnishings
P in the home economies living room on Heel and Tie Day.
3Seniors Mary Ann lgnowski, Judy Diedrich, and Sandra Hettinger
give the 9B plaque to Eileen Zelinski, Room 432.
eclal ment winners of Homeroom 326 have their new report I
cards stamped by Mrs. Breitling on the first mark day.
Matt Magenheim, larry llingwall, and Earl Awve, winners in the
Ford Industrial Arts Contest, show their prize-winning proiects.