Text from page 16:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
"A faithful friend is a strong defenseg and he that hath found
such a one hath found a treasure."
.One very important lesson which we learn during our high school
years is not listed in the curriculum. It is the lesson of true friendship.
In these troubled days friendship and understanding are especial-
ly important, as they are the only qualities that will hold the peoples
of the world together. Though our neighbors may have ideas different
from our own, we learn to accept these differences of opinion through
Life has no prouder achievement to offer than being a friend.
Many of our friendships will be carried through the yearsg and we, the
class of 1952, will look back to remember that we acquired these