High-Resolution, Full Color Images Available Online
Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
View College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
Browse our digital annual library spanning centuries
Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Page 62 text:
Cancer film--Spring begins--Watch out for
spring fever--it is catching.
Gee! but I'm sore, I danced every dance at
the Saturday night party.
Spring concert-grade and high school-good?
Mr. Barrett looks so relieved sin the con-
cert is over.
Why is everyone so sleepy? Going to bed
on time helps!!!!!
Nore spring showers--Ain't it sloppy out?
Why do we have to take so many tests??????
Can't the teachers guess how much we know?
Goshlllll I'm glad it's Friday!!!
HWhat's that on your face?H HApril Foolln
Seniors hold dress rehearsal for play.
Poor rehearsal makes a good play-I hope.
Senior play, HThis Ghost Businessn-full
house--Sure scared the kids, didn't we?
P.T.A. and Faculty meet-The last 6 weeks
F.F.A. banquet-lots of good eats.
Y-teen business meeting--Elect new officers
Everyone in music dept. is practicing for
DISTRICT MUSIC FESTIVAL-GeellI'm jittery,
Y.W.C.A. install officers for next year.
Why was Velma Mae sleeping in English Class
dry subject??????Or late hours?????????
F-H.A. elect officers for next year.
Levi Guge is busy scrubbing.
F.F.A. Contest at Foster Farms at Colby Ex-
Say, Miss DeBey, did the big one get away???
galnf Pain 80 away, come again some other
Nice sunny days---nice for budding romances,
Scholarship contests in Smith Center--Hope
nMay we have a vacation??We studied so hard
for those tests we took yesterdaylliu
Page 61 text:
26. Y-teen-F.H.A. cabinets had a taffy pull at
We beat Plainville 36 to LO.
18. Seniors chose nThis Ghost Businessn for their
play ---- Bewarellll The ghosts will get youll
19. Mrs. Voss' students give a recital.
20. Dirt and snow all day, but we can beat Gay-
lord anyway, L2-39.
23. Annual staff rush to finish book ------ Seniors
hold try-outs. Do Indians wear glasses??????
2b. Wilda and Margaret shop in Salina---Did you
spend all of your money??
25, Mary Jo to Hays to shop?? was it only a shop
Gregorys'--A few blisters--Lost of fun.
27. Both teams beat Downs--73-L9. Was Downs sur-
prised????? Ask themllll
2. P.T.A.--Faculty meeting-Who shall we send to
the scholarship contests.
3. Snow, snow, and more snow.
L. Kids late to school--Lots of snow on roads--
Tournament postponed one day.
5. Tournament begins today. Who will win??????
6. Alton wins last night. Does Webster have a
good team??? Wait and see??????
7. Finals at the tournament. will Alton havg a
trophy??? Come and watch!!!!!!
9. Y.W.C.A.--Y-teens give program. Public speak.
ing contest at Norton.
10. Student council party--Girl's don't know who
to ask. He's already been asked.
11. Temperance film by W.C.T,U. Y-teen business
meeting. Yearbook completed.
12. Why was Burch and Duff sent from Ag???? Too
13. F.H,A. attended state meeting in Topeka. Mary
Jo serves tea at Governor's mansion.
16. What's this about Marilyn sloping with Wayne?
17. St. Patrick's Day--I forgot to wear something
18. Kay, is it Gary's basketball ability, that you
9. Let's hurry and finish this issue of the paper.
. Why was Naomi applying for a marriage licence?5
Page 63 text:
27. Senior judging team to Manhattan.
28. What is all this whispering among the senior
girls?9??Deep, dark secret.
29 Oh! Where are the seniors???????????????????
No seniors!lIsn't school nice and quiet?????
1. May Day-Did you get a may basket??
A. Seniors are here again.
5. Jr.-Sr. Banquet-Don't the new formals look
6. Spring is really here-It is so hard to
7. Aren't those seniors dignified as they prac-
tice their marching for commencement.
8. Y-teen business meeting--Elect new Qfficers
10. Baccalaureate services for seniors-everyone
ll. Y.W.C,A.--Tea for senior girls.
12. Reviews-review--Oh, why didn't we study be-
13. Last Y-teen meeting-never missed a single
one this year.
lb. Grade School Commencement---only seven grad-
15. Commencement--Guess I made it, got a diploma
18. All school picnic-Do you think we will sun-
burn this year?
19. Com unity basket dinner---Oh, what alot of
20, Summer vacation- ----- Work and PlayLlGood-bye
Suggestions in the Alton High School - Wildcat Yearbook (Alton, KS) collection:
Are you trying to find old school friends, old classmates, fellow servicemen or shipmates? Do you want to see past girlfriends or boyfriends? Relive homecoming, prom, graduation, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures. Revisit your fraternity or sorority and see familiar places. See members of old school clubs and relive old times. Start your search today!
Looking for old family members and relatives? Do you want to find pictures of parents or grandparents when they were in school? Want to find out what hairstyle was popular in the 1920s? E-Yearbook.com has a wealth of genealogy information spanning over a century for many schools with full text search. Use our online Genealogy Resource to uncover history quickly!
Are you planning a reunion and need assistance? E-Yearbook.com can help you with scanning and providing access to yearbook images for promotional materials and activities. We can provide you with an electronic version of your yearbook that can assist you with reunion planning. E-Yearbook.com will also publish the yearbook images online for people to share and enjoy.
Material on this website is protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
No protected images or material on this website may be copied or printed without express authorization.