High-Resolution, Full Color Images Available Online
Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
View College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
Browse our digital annual library spanning centuries
Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Page 57 text:
F.F.A. Leadership Training School in Beloit.
Band went to Kirwin to Old Settlers' Program.
Sophomores entertain Freshmen at a hayrack ride
Benny played in the National F.F.A. Band. Oh,
me, Oh my, I hate six-weeks tests.
Sylvan Grove-12 and Alton-25, that makes four.
Wilda to the Royal Stock Show. My, she goes
alot. Danny broke his leg in football practice
Mr. Barnes attended the National Convention in
F.H.A. gave a party ---- was it for girls only?
Lee has blood-poisoning----what's happening to
our football boys?
Football---the table are turned Lucas 19 and
Up goes the new shop's walls.
The photographer took the seniors pictures and
some group pictures. Poor camera!!!
Band members hear the Navy Band at Beloit. Wish
I could play like that.
What's all the noise, oh, the pianos are being
tuned. F.F.A. have a new pop machine.
Wilson trounced our team with a score of 33 to
6. Too bad, boys. Terry breaks arm.
Why are all the teachers in a hurry? Is it
O.C.T.A. meeting in Osborne?
Say, they're beautiful! That's the junior class
rings that have just arrived.
Faculty party-Did you have lost of good things
30 Juniors start play practice.
31 Logan 5L, Alton O. Who tore up the dressin
rooms, and what did it cost you?
Gee, Whiz! Look at this! The senior proofs
have arrived. Do I look all right? How's my
Election Day-Are you a Republican or Democrat?
Y-teen and F.H.A. give an assembly on United
No school for four days, the teachers are gone I
to state meetings.
8. Band took part in homecoming events at Salina.
NOBLE'S SERVICE STATION CORDILL A ARNOLD HOME OIL CO
Woodston, Kansas Wbodston, Kansas
Page 56 text:
',,..' ., 'K I
is Qi' me
we ,h, Q M of
7Qm' N wp audi
l School opens. Three new teachers and eighteen
freshmen. My! The freshmen are brave this year.
2. F.F.A. held their first meeting. Lots of busi-
ness, boys! Officers will have a hard year.
3. F.H.A. introduced plans to new girls. Do you
want to join? How much will the dues be?
A Dr. Nickell held physical examination for everyh
one-Did you pass-Have you turned in your card?
Elect cheerleaders and class officers.
. Our first movie on WSafetyN. Let's have
movies-Don't have to go to class during them.
9. Junionschoose class rings ---- Everyone had his
picture taken---First P.T.A. meeting this year.
10. Y4teens held their first meeting of the term.
ll. Football practice going strong. No injuries!!!
12. Teachers' receptions by Y.W.C.A.--First uwild-
catn published. No one in trouble--just wait!!
15. Enroll two new students,Arlene and Jay D. Duff.
16. Treva and Freddie went to Hutchinson to the
Fair---A-H gave a skating party for the student
body--Any new couples developing--Wait and see!
17. Norma Jean is chosen Drum Major.
18. Materials for the new shop have begun to arrive.
19. Football--Alton-7--Downs-0. Poor Downs! Coach
Drumm has a big grin---Wonder why--Guess, kids.
20. YFteens give their first program meeting.
23. Hi-y held an election,NWho's the new presidentl
25. Second issue of the Uwildcatn is off the press
HLet me see the scandal page-Is my name on it?N
26. Football again over at Bunkerhill. we won 12
to 7, UOh! Boyln
27. Faculty meeting ---- Wonder who they will have on
the carpet this time?
1. Chapel--Goody, goody, we get out of class for
chapel--Let's have more of these.
2. Band played to greet Gov. Arn. Wilda and Treva
are real politicians.
3. LuraybO and Alton-25. Say, are we going to
town in football!
Page 58 text:
lO, Kilroy must have been in Logan----what do the
Alton boys know about it??
ll. Armistice Day, but we gotta have school.
l2. F.H.A. cabinet are posing for pictures today,
they hope to get in the annual.
13. Juniors and Seniors go to Career Day in Osborne.
. Natoma 25 and Alton l3,what's the matter, boys?
17. Assembly conducted by the ministers fr m the
Assembly of God Chruch. Nominate candidates
for Football King and Queen.
18. Dixie, Marie, and Elma Nadine attend the Yeteen
conference in Osborne.
19. F.H.A. and Y-teens enjoy a Thanksgiving dinner.
. Fort Hays Kansas State College present an
assembly program, the music was fine.
21. Junior Play was big success. HQuit Your Kid-
dingn was lost of fun.
2A. Just see it snow! This is a real blizzard.
Still stormy---Postponed the Athletic Banquet.
Weather is better so we will have the banquet
27 Thanksgiving Day, and another vacation. Lots
of fun in the snow.
1. Faculty meeting, wonder what they have on their
minds this time?
2. Why were the freshmen late to classes during'Tth
and 8th hours?
3. More pictures of the F.H.A., say, but it is hani
to get good pictures of those gals.
L. Cheerleaders appear in new costumes,some class,
eh? Maybe we'll have more pep.
5. Freshmen initiation----Just see the shine on
the seniors' shoes,how about the chewing gum??
I've only had three sticks.
8. The annual staff sold ads in Osborne----was a
9, we won three basketball games from Wbodston,
good way to start the season.
10. Staff sold ads in Stockton and Wbodston,we are
doing fine so far.
SOCONY VACUUM OIL-DON HOLLOWAY
Suggestions in the Alton High School - Wildcat Yearbook (Alton, KS) collection:
Are you trying to find old school friends, old classmates, fellow servicemen or shipmates? Do you want to see past girlfriends or boyfriends? Relive homecoming, prom, graduation, and other moments on campus captured in yearbook pictures. Revisit your fraternity or sorority and see familiar places. See members of old school clubs and relive old times. Start your search today!
Looking for old family members and relatives? Do you want to find pictures of parents or grandparents when they were in school? Want to find out what hairstyle was popular in the 1920s? E-Yearbook.com has a wealth of genealogy information spanning over a century for many schools with full text search. Use our online Genealogy Resource to uncover history quickly!
Are you planning a reunion and need assistance? E-Yearbook.com can help you with scanning and providing access to yearbook images for promotional materials and activities. We can provide you with an electronic version of your yearbook that can assist you with reunion planning. E-Yearbook.com will also publish the yearbook images online for people to share and enjoy.
Material on this website is protected by copyright laws of the United States and international treaties.
No protected images or material on this website may be copied or printed without express authorization.