Text from page 99:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
il- -x - an- 12. f t
"' Dtaf - Y A5 ----
. . E 3
..-ik ,--- ..
The early settlers of Taylor County eagerly anticipated the rofancl-nps,
which were helcl each springg ancl the newspapers gave notice of the event. Be-
canse John L. Stephensonis ranch, which was two iniles sonth of Buffalo Gap,
was easily accessible from any part o f the coininnnity, it was the favoreol
roancl-up location. By 1888 farming anal sheep-raising hacl replacecl the cattle
industry, and Hronncl-np time in Texas" lost its prominence.