Text from page 34:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Mike Barker directs the singing ot a hymn.
Faculty advisors: Carl Brecheen. John P. Lewis, Earle McMillan. Tony
Among the oldest traditions on the campus ot Abilene
Christian College are the Young'Men's Training Classes
conducted at 6:00 p.m. each Monday evening. more com-
monly called Monday Night Meetings.
During this school year, there have been tour ditterent
meetings conducted simultaneously in rooms IOO. IOI, IO3,
and IO9 ot the Bible building. About twenty-eight ditterent
young men participated in these meetings each Monday
night. Each ot the tour meetings was directed by a chairman.
The program consisted ot congregational singing. scripture
reading, a prayer. two talks and a benediction. A taculty
advisor met with each group.
Allan McNicol proves to be a torcetul speaker.”