Text from page 235:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Skipper f---- Y ----'- f 7 -,f J oe Akins
First Mate . . 4,. James Alexander
Quartermaster W errerrrr Bill Ground
The Sub-T-16, a band of jolly-searnan have happily Weathered the
stormy seas of 1946-'47. Several gobs were added to the crew While later, the
anchor was dropped for a steak fry at Lake Abilene. The climax of the year
Was a banquet Where several tars received commissions.
Spring pledges Were Dick Qualls, A. L. Brown, and Jerry Price.
First Row: Akins, Givens, Yowell, Sikes, Owens, Alexander. Second Row: Beauchamp, Henderson, Clardy, Sneed, Shelton,