Text from page 224:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
President V 7-VffVY- .... J erry Price
Vice-President ....... 4. A L owell Perry
Secretary - Vf ----... J erry Mings
Reporter . ..-...f J ames Lee
The Camera Club, newly organized photography club, has as its purpose
"To promote a general and appreciative interest in portraying the beauty of
life through the art of photography." "We strive to enlighten the sunny
realm of life," is the club motto.
Activities were one word snapshot contests, pictures for the Prickly
Pear, lectures, demonstrations, parties, and picnics.
First Row: B. Williams, L. Perry, Crowder, D. Williams, McLeod, Mings, Davidson, Morgan, Northcutt. Second Row: Johnston
George, Anderson, Lee, Perry, Watson, Clutter. Third Row: Shafer, Johnson, Price, Sprague, Millcr, Reel, Hamilton.