Text from page 103:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
I-L c .
150 E. 69th Street
New York, N.Y. 10021
The Road Not Taken
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood.
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowthg
Then too the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way.
I doubted ifl should ever come back.
I shall be telling with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood. and I -
I took the one less traveled by.
And that has made all the difference.