Text from page 28:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
You are getting sleepy, sleepy . . .
1961-1965 Bctsyg Debating 1, Vice President of Class lg Fidelio
3,4, Choir 3,45 A.C.A. Treasurer 4, Soccer Varsity 4.
Titian beauty, regal bearing,
Stewart plaid is what she's wearing.
Laughter is her high-held banner.
Super friendly is her manner.
The Harvard game-four is a Sprite???
Her singing is a pure delight,
From timid Prep to Chapel talks.
From bike, to car, to country walks,
She made us smile, she cured our frets.
Happiness, your name is Bets.
ELIZABETH MARIE GIBLIN
5 Hidden Road, Andover, Massachusetts
CAIL IUDITH COLDSTEIN
ttage Street, New Bedford, Massachusetts
1962-1965 Goldyg Class Play 2, Debating 3,44 A Capella 2, Honor
Roll 2, Honorable Mention 33 Hockey Varsity 3,44 Numerals 4, A.C.A.
3, Library Committee 8,45 Photography Club 3, Cynosure Feature
Editor 4, Griffin Cheerleader 2,3,4, Current Events Club.
Anatomy of Package:
1. Mouth - for talking, and sometimes eating
. Heart - for understanding people's problems
. Brain - for concocting alibis and studying C?l
. Hands -for fidgeting, and occasionally writing
. Legs -for playing hockey, dancing, and visiting aft
6. Spirit, lots of it - especially for the Griffins
"Don't good things come in small packages?"
But Mrs. Ellis - I did clean it this morning!
9, 5 , 4 ay
er lights ,kg