Text from page 49:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
NANCY HUNTINGTON WARDWELL
29 Water Street, South Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Head of Riding 4, Senior Drama Group 4.
"Bad motorcycle, Hi, catl.Boo - booboo booli' Pet
Peeve - laundry lists, people who don't knock on my
door. Foibles - letter-writing, Marlboros. Noted for
- Chanel No. 5, fire ropes, a mathematical mind.
, xl -Q , -.
f -, HIV, ' -."I-7
, '21, . ., ,, L v.,-.
V , 1' 9-t 4-iw-'?lE1'igz34
i 2 , . gl um p M Gifts .
4 1 "x',,'K H
lj , f 5 1 y 1 Q15 2 Q if
V . '5i1'l'k3Q, 'ti
5 A Ig-film , . 1 1 'P J-
CATHERINE WHITINC WATSON
48 Grove Avenue, Madison, Connecticut
Corridor Proctor 2, 3, Fidelio 3, 4, Choir 4, Tennis
Varsity 2, 3, 4, Numerals 3, "A" Society 4, Secretary
of AAA 4, Victrola Committee 4.
"I don't believe it -l Ye gadsf' Pet Peeve - Playing in
piano recitals, thin people. Foibles - gorging on
scoops, black flats.
bologna sandwiches, Saturday lunches, Simple Simon.
Noted for - Grandmother's homemade goodies,”