Text from page 60:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
School acquires two new members.
Fidelio sings with P.A.
Miss Baker displeased with lazy
Fidelio sings with P.E.A.
Seniors depart for college week
Ha-Soh, velly honable ....
Iva Kitchell ends Celebrity Series
with a bang.
Mid-Year grades come out.
The sheep are separated from the
Be My Valentine!
Yearbook Staff panics.
"Who can I have to the prom?,"
Tea Dances at P.A. and Exeter.
First indication of Spring Fever.
Ah, at last ....
Seniors and Sr.-Mids go "Around
the World in Eighty Days."
Girls wave goodbye to dates from
The mundane routine resumes.
Miss Baker holds informal Eng-
Metcalf ceases to draw.
"This is your last chance, Seniors."
Scientific scholars visit museum in
Spring is the time when . . .
"Only three more days."
"Bermuda, Nassau, Florida, Stowe,
School is abandoned.