Text from page 96:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
We, the most eminent and versatile class of Abbot Academy being, as we believe,
possessed of as adequate sobriety and as comparatively sane mentality as could be ex-
pected after a senior year, do hereby bequeath our begged, bought or stolen posses-
sions and assets as follows:
Firm, to the Clary of 1940,
1. Our able shoes to be filled.
2. The Senior Parlor and privileges.
3. lntervale Cnuff sed D.
4. The Senior couches which hold books and pillows very nicely.
Setorzd, to some individzmlf,
1. Our medical supplies to Mrs. Duncan.
2. Our sweepers and dustmops to the dust chute.
3. Our letterless days to Whoever Wants them.
4. Ellen's dimples to "Riv."
5. Bobbie's spirit to the 1939-'40 new girls.
6. "Stu" Harris's tact to Andy Warburg.
7. The time Mooney spent on her homework to Jeanne Cowles.
8. Cherrie Koch's mice to Emily Mills.
9. Fishie's Sing-Sing banner to Ginger.
0. Our movie magazines to Miss Sweeney.
-1. Our typing ability to Betty Hosford.
2. Lush's lantern to the lovelorn Whose love's labors are lost.
3. Mac's pussies to Miss Rath. CGacoo!D
4. Bobo's meekness to Anne Schoepflin.
5. Piercey's gymnastics to Miss Carpenter for her scrapbook!
'6. Audie's vvit to "Madame Abbot" hoping that she will smile some more. f
7. All our extra closet space to the new dorm.
8. Connie's roller skates to Theodore.
-9. Our wisdom teeth to the preps.
20. Kiki's '38 prom date to Duchess.
21. Bonnie's and Bellows' voices to New Fidelio.
22. Qur dark glasses to Charlie.
23. Pat's elevator romance to be managed by Libby. S
Third, will take with zu,
1. Our big moments for posterity.
2. Our posture marks as a daily reminder.
3. Dottie's twin brother-though we leave Abbot "Art"less.
4. Our class sweaters to wear on rainy days.
5. Gur college entrance units-we need them all!
ln testimony whereof, we hereunto set our hand and seal and declare this to be our last
will and testament, this fifth day ofjune in the year A.A. 1939.
7. . CLASS OF NVINETEEN HUNDRED AND THIRTY-NINE
Vv itnessedz Tinker