Text from page 72:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
3 . 5
. 5 Q' -
Q 5 .
2 f 'T
E -I 'fi
, i 1 s' . . Sf
. i' XQSHQQA-.ws wx em '
J. Webster, Hubbard, S. Hamilton, E. Scanlan, Miss Smith, Advifer, A. Rivinius,
B. Moser, M. Howard
Q. E. D.
Debating society founded in 1920. . .usually gives two debates a year. . .Conducts the
giving of the daily "News" in the dining room. . .holds press conferences. . .elects
press chairman. . .gala parties.
Prcfidezzf ii ELIZABETH SCANLAN
Gisela Bolten Mary Howard
Shirley Hamilton Betty Moser
Joan Hubbard Anne Rivinius
Joan Webs ter
l 66 l”