Text from page 6:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
For all her quiet life flowed on
As meadow streamlets flow,
Where fresher green reveals alone
The noiseless ways they go.
Her path shall brighten more and more
Unto the perfect dayg
She cannot fail of peace who bore
Such peace with her away.
For still her holy living meant
No duty left undoneg
The heavenly and the human blent
Their kindred lives in one.
She kept her line of rectitude
With love's unconscious easeg
Her kindly instincts understood
All gentle courtesies.
The dear Lord's best interpreters
Are humble human soulsg
The Gospel ofa life like hers
Is more than books or scrolls.
From scheme and creed the light goes out,
The saintly fact survivesg
The blessed Master none can doubt
Revealed in holy lives.
JOHN GREENLEAF WHITTIER
Reprinted through the oourtetgf of the copyright owners, Houghton Co.”