Text from page 39:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
We, the class of 1931 of Abbot Academy, being as we believe of a sound and sane
mind and memory, do make and Cwill try toj publish, and declare this to be our last
will and testimony.
We leave to individuals:
1. Peggie's tact to Louise Wallburg.
2. Cora Budgell's quietness to Jeanette Riemer.
3. Abby's eyebrows to Jane Hurlbut.
4. Evelyn Folk's place on the honor roll to Dot Wrenn.
5. Marcia Rudd's exuberance to Mary Jessop.
6. Nanine Wheeler's talking ability to Grace Ann King.
7. Virginia Lillard's vocabulary to Virginia Arnold.
8. Billie Keith's week-ends to Ginny Brown.
9. Harriers love of light literature to Betty Piper.
We leave to the Faculty:
1. All our odd moments to Miss Patten.
2. Ruth Cann's baby talk to Miss Ward.
3. Our French accent to Madame Craig.
4. All our mail to Miss Bancroft.
5. Our love of Abbot coffee to Miss Grimes.
We leave to the school:
1. All our old medicine to the Infirmary plants.
2. Our Thayer-McNeil shoes and lisle stockings for the new girls.
3. All our History charts to the future seniors.
4. All our Hygiene lectures to the incoming preps.
5. Our rhythmic costumes to those who aspire to the beautiful.
Lastly we leave:
Our general helpfulness to those who may desire it.