Text from page 113:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Abbot Carole 1927
'27's Qllrnss math 19113512
Our needle in the haystack.
Crazy over horses.
With fiery mane.
Right good mortar.
Uur regal member.p
Adept at Charlestoning.
Who is she? Go to Choral.
Of the insect species.
Seen often in the library.
A wee bit elongated.
The gong ringer.
Her first toy was a tom-tom.
Our class movie fan.
Our physics prodigy.
Source of suggestions.
A late member, but she had a long way to come.
A choir in one body.
She knows the "ins and outs" of Abbot.
She shies, but is perfectly safe.
Let George do it.
If you want activity, produce a hockey ball.
Our music box. I