Text from page 41:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
The Abbot Circle 1025
19. "Sally" MacPherran - To uplift the literary propensities of the modern
20. "Mittie" Mittendorff- To lead Bible Group.
21. " Barb" Nelson - Get thin.
22. Marion Quain - Become a politician.
23. Lila Rich - To appreciate the merits of New Jersey.
24. " Betsey" Righter - To get sat on.
25. "Saggie" Sagendorph - To get into Vassar at twelve instead of thir-
26. Mary Simpson - To keep " Libby" from doing anything rash.
27. Hildred Sperry - To keep Wrigley's wriggling.
28. A "Freda" Stanley - To graduate at eight years instead of nine.
29. "Chub" Thompson - To get over that tired feeling.
30. Doris von Culin -To get mail.
31. "Libby" Ward - Learn how to pass the hat tactfully.
32. Manon VVood -To keep "Edie" straight.
33. Emmy Lou Wylie - To get a square meal.