Text from page 83:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
K y Q A -are ,
0 ' Y- 15 5 1 T 4 ' N
t x - , A r G XNx
T -v bigg NN Q
s N Q X Q
1 T. :H--,-
":"'f:2iif' ' X li
ci?-9 lpll .JR -7
The Sympathetic Sal that says, after you have plunged terrihcally yet cleli-
cately the entire length of the tower stairs, "Did you fall?"
The Dame what sa 's, as Vou leisurely lounsge in an icy tulm, "The breakfast
Y . , . .
hell will ring in a minute."
The Gentle Soul who coolly asks when you come in a tritle moist and over-
heated after running arouncl the circle sixteen times without intermission, "Are
The Bright Light who asks you after you've just tlunked an exam, if you
didn't think it was "fair," '
The Comforting Bird that informs you that you have a run in your stocking
down town - whaddaya mean, downtown?