Text from page 53:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Clnspired by Lost Chordl
Seated one day at the organ
Over in Davis Hall,
XVhen I turned and saw down below me
A sight which most made me fall.
I did not know what they were doing
Nor what they were trying to do,
'Twas a riot of beautiful color
Yellow and rose and blue.
They Hooded the hall with their brilliance.
Those nymphs besporting themselves.
Their feet pattered around beneath me
Like the dancing of light fairy elves.
It caused them great pain and sorrow,
Like love overcoming strife.
It seemed a discordant effort
In our harmonious life.
They thought they were bears and sea nymphs
Playing beneath the sea.
The agony of their contortions
Vilas far too painful to me.
VVhat is it?" I cried in amazement.
They gazed in surprise at me.
"VVhy this is rheumatic depression,
VVe are trying less conscious to be."