Text from page 81:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
"Uhr Nehru "
We have passed the days of a Junior-Mid,
And we're Senior-Middles now,
And if we study and grind and dig,
We'll be Seniors yet, I vow.
But the days of English III and IV
Are almost left behind,
And never again will we knit our brows
With the News upon our mind.
So after this when the bell is rung,
And the dining-room grows still,
And Miss Bailey announces a victim's name
While the victim feels a chill,
We'll all sit back and learn of the war
As some poor girl shakes in her shoes,
Because we're quite safe from that awful thing
The Middlers' fright-The News.
J. P.. I7