Text from page 63:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
" Isn't she too sweet Z " F. W
' Boo-ge-doo ! " O. G
' Oh, he's just great Z" T- G
'He's a cousin of mine." A. B
'Say, what's the matter with that girl! " E. C.
' Hello, Sweet-heart !" R. IJUM
' Hie there girls 2 " E. W. S
' Isn't this a merry little party." L. M. L
'Come out of Paterson." , M. E. W.
'It's too true to be funny." A. D.
' Oh laws Z" U. M. lv.
' You don't understand." E. C.
'I want to be loved." O. L. G.
' Oh, why doesn't the bell ring S" R. IJUM.
' I've got a new crush." M. H.
'I dOI'1,t hear you Z" M W. H.
' Why don't you keep a cow P " E. L. G.
'Well-." Slzxlok CLASS
'Waitingf' M. E. W.
' Marching through Georgia." M. B. G.
' Maine, Dear Old Pine-tree State." F. A. S.,C. S. W.
S O. L. G.
' For I just can't make my eyes behave." M. B- G-
I A. W. S.
"Can't you see I'm lonely ? " L. E. P.”