Text from page 61:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
Miss T. z 't Did Goldsmith graduate from the college?
CLASS : " No."
Miss T: What did he do ?"
M. E.: " Took his degree."
R. V. V. " Her voice was ever soft and low,
An excellent thing in woman."
L. J. : " How many are there in the Kneisel quartette ? "
Miss M. : What is a parasite?"
E. A. : " A parasite is a Hock of geese or a herd of buffaloesf'
" Am I an olive?"
" Sweet things come in small packages."
A babbling brook.
" If I could only get bright ! "
C. J. H. fspeaking of Litvyj : " That Latin man over the Alps."
Calm Massive Cherub.
Microscopic Worthless Handwriting.
Massive Brainy Philosopher.
Likes Elegant 'Parel.
Calm and Persistent.
Loves Fashion Roasting.
Always Minds Rules.
A Winning Smile.
High Honorable Senior.