Text from page 76:
Search for Classmates, Friends, and Family in one
of the Largest Collections of Online Yearbooks!
Your membership with E-Yearbook.com
provides these benefits:
- Instant Access to Millions of Yearbook Pictures Online
- Full Access to High-Resolution, Full-Color Images
- Search, Browse, Read, and Print Yearbook Pages
- Access College, High School, and Military Yearbooks
- Support the Schools in our Program by Subscribing
"Phlyslcs Is an excldng yet a
cha englng course. You can have
fun. but you have to work for it."
"Physics ls much harder than
chemistry. Chemistry is one basic
concept. ln physics we learn a
comgletely new 0030803 every
From the study of sound
waves to the study of
wavelengths, these physic's
students learn to calculate the
speed of sound and light.
Mechanics, electricity, heat,
and radiation are also studied.
The week begins with a new
lesson, and the lesson is then
put to the test during lab day.
The lessons are hard according
to some physics students, but
it all pays o when one actually
sees the lab results.
David Livingston demonstrates while
Kenny Martin and Peter Vasquez
David Mumme, Marla Dallas, and Chuck Mr. Rouse teaches Jack Jackson
Parker-enjoy their new classroom, the the basic math of Physics.